Located in Tsumagoi, Manza Prince Hotel is in a national park, a 4-minute drive from Mount Kusatsu-Shirane and 8 minutes from Yugama Lake. This hotel is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Kusatsu International Ski Place and 13.7 mi (22 km) from Shiga Kogen Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 232 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yugama Lake - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Mount Yokote - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Matsukawa Ravine - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Kita Shiga Komaruyama - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Sainokawara Park - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Kosenji Temple - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Yubatake - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Hasuike Ski Area - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The preferred airport for Manza Prince Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 219.2 km / 136.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The check-out times for this property depends on the season.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Ski passes available
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no