Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Manza Kogen Hotel in Tsumagoi, you'll be near ski lifts, just steps from Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park and a 4-minute drive from Mount Kusatsu-Shirane. This ski hotel is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Shiga Kogen Ski Area and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Kusatsu Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 145 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At Manza Kogen Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yugama Lake - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Mount Yokote - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Matsukawa Ravine - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kita Shiga Komaruyama - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Sainokawara Park - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Shiga Kogen Ski Area - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Hanashiki Onsen - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Handeki Onsen - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Kosenji Temple - 19.3 km / 12 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 237.6 km / 147.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 494.3 km / 307.1 mi
The preferred airport for Manza Kogen Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Check-out time is at Noon during the Spring and Fall, and at 11 AM in the winter months.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1900 for adults and JPY 980 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Ski passes available
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms