Located in Tsumagoi, Manza Kogen Hotel is in a national park, a 4-minute drive from Mount Kusatsu-Shirane and 8 minutes from Yugama Lake. This hotel is 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from Kusatsu International Ski Place and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Yubatake.Rooms
Stay in one of 145 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At Manza Kogen Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mount Kusatsu-Shirane - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yugama Lake - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Mount Yokote - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Kusatsu International Ski Place - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Matsukawa Ravine - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kita Shiga Komaruyama - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Kusatsu Tsurutaro Kataoka Museum - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Kusatsakogen Golf Course - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Sainokawara Park - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Kusatsu Town Onsen Museum - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Kosenji Temple - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Yubatake - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Kusatsu Nettaiken - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Hasuike Ski Area - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Ohtakinoyu Hot Springs - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The preferred airport for Manza Kogen Hotel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 219.3 km / 136.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Check-out time is at Noon during the Spring and Fall, and at 11 AM in the winter months.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1900 for adults and JPY 980 for children (approximately)
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Water dispenser
- -Ski passes available
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible – no