Located in Alexandria, Super 8 by Wyndham Alexandria MN is a 4-minute drive from Alomere Health and 5 minutes from Douglas County Historical Society. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Runestone Museum and 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Big Ole Viking Statue.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 57 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6 AM to 9 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alomere Health - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Douglas County Historical Society - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Runestone Museum - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Big Ole Viking Statue - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kensington Runestone - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Casey’s Amusement Park - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Geneva Golf Club - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Theatre L'Homme Dieu - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Carlos Creek Winery - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Lake Carlos State Park - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Erickson's Petting Zoo - 22 km / 13.6 mi
Pope County Historical Museum - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Barsness Park - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Andes Tower Hills - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Alexandria MN is Brainerd, MN (BRD-Brainerd Lakes Regional) - 149.8 km / 93.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Masks are compulsory at the property for guests without full COVID-19 vaccination.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only