Located in Hofu, Hotel Route-Inn Hofu Ekimae is in the business district, a 1-minute drive from Hofu Science Museum and 6 minutes from Hofutenmangu Shrine. This hotel is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Yamaguchi University and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Suokokubun-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 207 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Hofu Ekimae, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hofu Science Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hofutenmangu Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Suokokubun-ji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mori Museum and Garden - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Takagawa Shinyamaguchi Country Club - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tamanooya Shrine - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ohirayama Ropeway - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Setonaikai National Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Shibata Hospital - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Yamaguchi Center for Arts - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Joei-ji Temple - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Yamaguchi Catholic Church - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Ryufukuji Temple - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Koujin Shrine to the Warrior God - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Yamaguchishi City Saikotei - 19.3 km / 12 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 164.2 km / 102 mi
Yamaguchi - Ube Airport (UBJ) - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Hofu Ekimae is Fukuoka Airport (FUK).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk