With a stay at Motel 6 Beaver, UT in Beaver, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Beaver Valley Hospital and Main Street Park. This motel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Beaver Court House Museum and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Beaver City Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include ceiling fans, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beaver Valley Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Main Street Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Beaver Court House Museum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Beaver City Hall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Fishlake National Forest - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Minersville State Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Eagle Point Ski Resort - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Tushar Mountains - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Dixie National Forest - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
Granite View Golf Course - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Milford Ballpark - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
Milford Valley Memorial Hospital - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking