With a stay at Dynasty Resort in Nainital, you'll be 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from China Peak and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Naina Devi Temple. This hotel is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Goddess Naina Devi and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Nainital Lake.Rooms
Stay in one of 74 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Guano Hills - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
China Peak - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Naina Peak - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Naina Devi Temple - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Goddess Naina Devi - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Nainital Lake - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Snow View Point - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Bhimtal Lake - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Bhimtal Lake Aquarium - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Naukuchia Taal - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
The preferred airport for Dynasty Resort is Pantnagar (PGH) - 75.2 km / 46.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. Guests are required to present a valid COVID E-Pass during check-in. Guests will receive an email with a link to apply for the COVID E-Pass after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 6 to 15 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 275 for adults and INR 275 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1800.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference center
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available