Located in Pictou, Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort is by the ocean, a 2-minute drive from Caribou and Munroes Island Provincial Park and 8 minutes from Pictou Marina. This beach resort is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Hector Heritage Quay and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from DeCoste Entertainment Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
At Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Caribou and Munroes Island Provincial Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pictou Harbour Range Lighthouses - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Pictou Golf and Country Club - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Pictou Marina - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Northumberland Fisheries Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Hector Heritage Quay - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
DeCoste Entertainment Centre - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
McCulloch Heritage Centre - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
McCulloch House Museum - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Waterside Beach Provincial Park - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Loch Broom Log Church - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Caribou Lighthouse - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Abercrombie Golf & Country Club - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Nova Scotia Museum of Industry - 28.2 km / 17.6 mi
Pictou County Military Museum - 28.4 km / 17.7 mi
The preferred airport for Pictou Lodge Beachfront Resort is Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 145.9 km / 90.6 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -On private beach
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking