Located in Morioka, Hotel Route-Inn Morioka Ekimae is within a 15-minute walk of Kaiunbashi Bridge and Ishikawa Takuboku's Residence when newly married. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Nanshoso and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Yotsuya Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 281 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hana-Hana-Tei serving guests of Hotel Route-Inn Morioka Ekimae. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaiunbashi Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ishikawa Takuboku's Residence when newly married - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Aina Iwate Prefectural Information Exchange Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nanshoso - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Morioka Castle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Iwate-koen - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Morioka History and Culture Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yotsuya Church - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ishiwarizakura - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Morioka Children's Museum of Science - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hara Kei Memorial Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Morioka Hachiman-gu Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsuishi Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Iwate Museum of Art - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Hoon-ji Temple - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 504.4 km / 313.4 mi
Iwate - Hanamaki Airport (HNA) - 33.4 km / 20.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Morioka Ekimae is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine