With a stay at Hotel Como in Syracuse, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Greek Theatre of Syracuse and Syracuse Forum Ruins. This hotel is 10 mi (16.1 km) from Fontane Bianche Beach and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Ginnasio Romano.Rooms
Stay in one of 18 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Syracuse Forum Ruins - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ginnasio Romano - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Porto Piccolo - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Madonna delle Lacrime - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Temple of Apollo - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Antico Mercato - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lungomare di Ortigia - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Papyrus Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Catacombs of St. John - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Porta Marina - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Piazza Santa Lucia - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Piazza Archimede - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Palazzo Lanza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Santa Lucia al Sepolcro Basilica - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Como is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 60.7 km / 37.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby