Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Quality Hotel Ardmore in Ardmore, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Ardmore Convention Center and Memorial Park. This family-friendly hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Eliza Cruce Hall Doll Museum and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Heritage Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Denny serving guests of Quality Hotel Ardmore. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Greater Southwest Historical Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Memorial Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Heritage Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ardmore Chamber of Commerce - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Goddard Art Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ardmore Convention Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Eliza Cruce Hall Doll Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ardmore Community Water Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Hardy Murphy Coliseum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Lakeview Golf Course - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Lake Murray State Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Gold Mountain Casino - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Lake Murray - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
Gene Autry Oklahoma Museum - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Turner Falls - 32 km / 19.9 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Hotel Ardmore is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 160.4 km / 99.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available