With a stay at Aamod Resort - Shoghi in Kandāghāt, you'll be 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from Shimla Mall and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Mall Road. This 4-star resort is 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from Kufri Fun World and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Sankat Mochan Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. Additional features at this resort include concierge services, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sankat Mochan Temple - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Viceregal Lodge - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Himachal Pradesh University - 15.9 km / 9.8 mi
State Museum - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Shimla Mall - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Lakkar Bazar - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Chadwick Falls - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Army Heritage Museum - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Annandale - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Gaiety Theater - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Christ Church - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Mall Road - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Jakhu Temple - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Shoolini Temple - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Craignano Nature Park - 31.8 km / 19.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Shimla (SLV) - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Chandigarh (IXC) - 95.4 km / 59.3 mi
The preferred airport for Aamod Resort - Shoghi is Shimla (SLV).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 6000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: INR 1000 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no