With a stay at Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center in Ixtapan de la Sal, you'll be in the mountains, within a 10-minute drive of Ixtapan Aquatic Park and Our Lady of Tonatico Church. This 4.5-star hotel is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from Grutas de Cacahuamilpa National Park and 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from Nevado de Toluca National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a 24-hour health club, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Orange Restaurant, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Ixtapan de la Sal? This hotel has facilities measuring 17754 square feet (1650 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ixtapan Aquatic Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tonatico Municipal Pool - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Our Lady of Tonatico Church - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
La Estrella Caves - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Grutas de Cacahuamilpa National Park - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Desierto del Carmen National Park - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Nevado de Toluca National Park - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Temple and Ex-Monastery of the Divine Savior - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
Artisan Gallery Malinalco - 46.7 km / 29 mi
University Museum Dr. Luis Mario Schneider - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
House of Eagles - 47.1 km / 29.2 mi
Living Museum - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
The preferred airport for Ixtapan de la Sal Marriott Hotel, Spa & Convention Center is Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.) - 75.3 km / 46.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 9 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Children's club
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1650
- -Conference space size (feet) - 17754
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking