With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Shibukawa in Shibukawa, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Ikaho Country Club and Ikaho Toy, Doll and Car Museum. This hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Ikaho Onsen and 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Mount Haruna.Rooms
Stay in one of 171 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include tour/ticket assistance and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shibukawa Skyland - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Gumma Glass Art Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Shibukawa Country Club - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Ikaho Country Club - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Hara Museum Arc - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Ikaho Green Bokujo - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Mizusawa Temple - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Ikaho Onsen - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Takehisa Yumeji Ikaho Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Ikaho Toy, Doll and Car Museum - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Ikaho Hoshina Art Museum - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
TokuTomi Roka Memorial Museum of Literature - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Bukkohosui Temple - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Shikishima Park Rose Garden - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Shikishima Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Shibukawa is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 204.7 km / 127.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine