With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Oyama in Oyama, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Yakushiji Temple and 12 minutes by foot from Roku Museum. This hotel is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Sano Premium Outlet and 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from Tsukuba Circuit.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Oyama, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yakushiji Temple - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Roku Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Oyama City Central Library - 1.9 km / 1.1 mi
Suga Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Aeon Mall Oyama - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Oyama Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Oyama Yuen Harvest Walk - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Tsumugi no Yakata - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Takedasuga Shrine - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Annon-ji Temple - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
New Ginger Museum - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Eikouji Temple - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Tenpyonooka Park - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Shinmeigu Shrine - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Shimodate Museum of Art - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Oyama is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 105.4 km / 65.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Wheelchair accessible parking