Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Kamogawa Sea World Hotel in Kamogawa, you'll be by the ocean, within a 5-minute walk of Kamogawa Sea World and Kominato Onsen. This family-friendly hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Kyoninji Temple and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Maebara Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Detached private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands and a television in a common area. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Mermaid serving the guests of Kamogawa Sea World Hotel, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kominato Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kamogawa Sea World - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoninji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Maebara Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kamogawa City Folk Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Uomizuka Observation Deck - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Futomi Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Amatsushinmei Shrine - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Niemonjima - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tanjoji Temple - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Oyama Rice Terrace - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Moriya Beach - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Ubara Beach - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Coastal Branch of the Natural History Museum and Institute Chiba - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Katsuura Under Sea Park - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kamogawa Sea World Hotel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 102 km / 63.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property offers shuttle pickup service from Awa-Kamogawa Station (West Exit) only. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation after booking. Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Child's Club Card: JPY 3600 per night, (from 2 to 3 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Number of restaurants - 1
- -Luggage storage