Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Otsuki Hotel Wafukan in Atami, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Atami Sun Beach and Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya. This spa ryokan is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Lake Ashi and 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Hakone Hot Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna, karaoke, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Nanae (Hotel Guest Only) serving the guests of Otsuki Hotel Wafukan, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Atami Sun Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Omiya’s Pinetree / Statue of Kanichi and Omiya - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kiunkaku Former Ryokan - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kinomiya Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Atami Plum Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
MOA Museum of Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Seiko Sawada Memorial Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Atami Castle - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Atami Trick Art Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Akao Herb and Rose Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Izusan Jinja Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Atami Golf Club - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Nishiatami Golf Course - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Nagahama Beach - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Yugawara Beach - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Oshima (OIM) - 52.5 km / 32.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 172.2 km / 107 mi
The preferred airport for Otsuki Hotel Wafukan is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1080 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -One meeting room