Located in Peebles, Barony Castle Hotel is in the mountains, a 1-minute drive from Great Polish Map of Scotland and 12 minutes from Peebles Golf Club. This golf hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Neidpath Castle and 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Kailzie Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and fans.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, 1536 Restuarant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Peebles? This hotel has facilities measuring 661 square feet (61 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Great Polish Map of Scotland - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Peebles Golf Club - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Neidpath Castle - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Haylodge Park - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Kailzie Gardens - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Dawyck Botanic Garden - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Robert Smail's Printing Works - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Traquair House - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
St Ronan's Wells - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Roslin Glen Country Park - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Rosslyn Chapel (Collegiate Chapel of St. Matthew) - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Hawthornden Castle - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Pentland Hills Regional Park - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Hillend Country Park - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Bonaly Country Park - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The preferred airport for Barony Castle Hotel is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 37.4 km / 23.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Lockers available
- -Conference space size (meters) - 61
- -Conference space size (feet) - 661
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Food and water bowls