Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Casa Andina Standard Nasca places you in the heart of Nazca, steps from Plaza de Armas and 12 minutes by foot from Antonini Archaeological Museum. This hotel is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Nazca Lines and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Cantayoc Aqueduct.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
At Casa Andina Standard Nasca, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de Armas - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Antonini Archaeological Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cantayoc Aqueduct - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Nazca Lines - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Cerro El Brillante - 16 km / 10 mi
Medanos de Usaca - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Andina Standard Nasca is Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 447 km / 277.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests driving to the property should notify the office in advance for parking instructions. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pet fee: PEN 210 per pet, per night
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Luggage storage