Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Winona, Days Inn by Wyndham Winona is a 4-minute drive from Minnesota Marine Art Museum and 5 minutes from Winona State University. This ski hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Winona County Historical Society and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Winona County Courthouse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at PBH serving guests of Days Inn by Wyndham Winona. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Mary's University of Minnesota - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Minnesota Marine Art Museum - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Winona State University - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Lake Lodge Recreation Center - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Winona County Historical Society - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Winona County Courthouse - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Aghaming Park And Preserve - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Polish Cultural Institute & Museum Annex - 6 km / 3.7 mi
St. Stanislaus Kostka Basilica - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Garvin Heights City Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Sugar Loaf - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Rock in the House - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Elmaro Vineyard - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Cedar Valley Golf Course - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Pickwick Mill - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Winona is La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal) - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 3 AM and 6 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: USD 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Free parking nearby
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Shared microwave
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available