With a stay at Hidatei Hanaougi in Takayama (Hida Takayama Onsen), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Takayama Jinya and Takayama Tourist Information Center. This 4-star ryokan is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Takayama Yatai Kaikan and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Sakurayama-Jinja.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and a sauna. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Takayama Ramen Bar or snacks in the ryokan's 3 coffee shops/cafés. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Takayama Traditional Buildings Preservation Area - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Takayama Jinya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shorenji Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Takumikan Craft Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shiroyama Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Matsukura Castle - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Hidayama Wild Grass Natural Garden - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hidatei Hanaougi is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 194.5 km / 120.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 10 days before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Meals are not included in the Half Board rate for children 3 years old and younger. Additional fees of JPY 2,000 per child, per day is charged for breakfast, and JPY 3,000 per child, per day is charged for dinner. Fees (excluding tax) are collected at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to 9:30 AM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 2000 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3240
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- -Couples/private dining
- -Kaiseki meal
- -Genkan (entryway)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Tea service
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking