With a stay at Hanaougi Bettei Iiyama in Takayama (Hida Takayama Onsen), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Takayama Jinya and Takumikan Craft Museum. This 4-star ryokan is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Takayama Tourist Information Center and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Takayama Yatai Kaikan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and toilets with an electronic bidet. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, a water dispenser, and a vending machine. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Takumikan Craft Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kusakabe Mingei-kan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Takayama Jinya - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Shorenji Temple - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Shiroyama Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Matsukura Castle - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Hidayama Wild Grass Natural Garden - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Shirakabe Dozogai - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hanaougi Bettei Iiyama is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 194.4 km / 120.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage