In the heart of Takayama, Takayama Green Hotel is within a 5-minute drive of Takayama Jinya and Miyagawa Morning Market. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Hida-no-Sato and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Takayama Yatai Kaikan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 189 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a sauna, and karaoke. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takumikan Craft Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Takayama Jinya - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Takayama Traditional Buildings Preservation Area - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shorenji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Takayama Sky Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hidasoja - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kusakabe Folk Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shiroyama Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Takayama Green Hotel is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 190.1 km / 118.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the Breakfast and Half Board rates for children ages 5 and younger; fees are charged to children ages 3-5 who wish to order meals. Guests under 12 years old receive children's meals. Meals are not provided for children under 2 years old. Guests must indicate the correct number of guests, including children and infants, at the time of booking. Fees apply if the number of guests checking in varies from the number established at booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 3:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa tub access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2750 and JPY 2750 for adults, JPY 660 and JPY 2750 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3300.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Japanese garden
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Tea service
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Hospital bed available
- -Bicycle rentals on site