With a stay at Sonesta Hotel Valledupar in Valledupar, you'll be just steps from Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary and Guatapuri Shopping Mall. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Museo Del Acordeon Casa Beto Murgas and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Valledupar Coliseum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 108 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a ballroom.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Cooks, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Malpelo Fauna and Flora Sanctuary - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Guatapuri Shopping Mall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museo Del Acordeon Casa Beto Murgas - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Balneario Hurtado - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Valledupar Coliseum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Valledupar Fine Arts School - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Centro Artesanal Calle Grande - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Alfonso Lopez Square - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Valledupar House of Culture - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Park 1 de Mayo - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Simon Bollvar Park - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Church of San Juan Bautista - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sonesta Hotel Valledupar is Valledupar (VUP-Alfonso Lopez Pumarejo) - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pet fee: COP 150000 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk