Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Alto Calafate Hotel Patagonico in El Calafate (Macrozona Meseta Cerro Calafate), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Santa Teresita del Nino Jesus Church and 5 minutes from Gnome Village. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Laguna Nimez and 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Lake Argentino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Barlovento, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in El Calafate? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de los Pioneros - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Santa Teresita del Nino Jesus Church - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Argentinian Museum of Toys - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
El Calafate Historical Interpretation Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
El Calafate Regional Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Calafate History Exhibition Hall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Gnome Village - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Anfiteatro Del Bosque - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Laguna Nimez - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Lake Argentino - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Bahia Redonda - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Walichu Caves - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Puerto Irma Ruines - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Glaciarium - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Lonesome Island - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for Alto Calafate Hotel Patagonico is El Calafate (FTE-Comandante Armando Tola Intl.) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 646
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Number of indoor pools - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 60
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage