With a stay at Best Western Alexandria Inn in Alexandria, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Alomere Health and Douglas County Historical Society. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Runestone Museum and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Big Ole Viking Statue.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alomere Health - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Douglas County Historical Society - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Runestone Museum - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Big Ole Viking Statue - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Minnesota Lakes Maritime Museum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Kensington Runestone - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Casey’s Amusement Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Geneva Golf Club - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Theatre L'Homme Dieu - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Carlos Creek Winery - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Erickson's Petting Zoo - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Lake Minnewaska - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Pope County Historical Museum - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Barsness Park - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Andes Tower Hills - 23.7 km / 14.7 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Alexandria Inn is St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional) - 114.3 km / 71 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available