Located in Natchez, Days Inn by Wyndham Natchez is within a 10-minute drive of Rosalie Mansion and Longwood. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Natchez National Historical Park and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Natchez Visitor Reception Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 121 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 5:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Village of the Natchez Indians - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Melrose - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Natchez National Historical Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Auburn Museum & Historic Home - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Longwood - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Natchez Visitor Reception Center - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
St. Mary Basilica - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Magnolia Hall - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Zion Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Stratton Chapel Gallery - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
First Presbyterian Church - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Temple B'nai Israel - 5.6 km / 3.4 mi
Natchez Museum of African American History and Culture - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Rosalie Mansion - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Natchez City Auditorium - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 15 per day
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10. per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Vending machine
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Uncovered parking
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available