With a stay at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Woodstock NB in Woodstock, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Woodstock Farm Market and Carleton County Historical Society. This eco-friendly hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from L.P. Fisher Public Library and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Woodstock Golf and Curling Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Woodstock Farm Market - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
L.P. Fisher Public Library - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Carleton County Historical Society - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Woodstock Golf and Curling Club - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Carleton Civic Centre - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
O'Toole Gallery & Celtic Fox Coffee House - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Maliseet Trail - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Covered Bridge Golf & Country Club - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Hartland Bridge - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Hays Falls - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Potato World - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
Florenceville Bridge - 38.6 km / 24 mi
Andrew and Laura McCain Library and Gallery - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Northern Carleton Civic Centre - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Knowlesville Art & Nature Centre - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Howard Johnson by Wyndham Woodstock NB is Fredericton, NB (YFC-Greater Fredericton Intl.) - 114.5 km / 71.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel