Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Amherst NS in Amherst, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Cumberland County Museum and Archives and Tantramar Theatre. This eco-friendly motel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Amherst Golf Club and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Nova Scotia Provincial Visitor Information Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Super 8 by Wyndham Amherst NS. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Amherst? This motel has 720 square feet (67 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cumberland County Museum and Archives - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tantramar Theatre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Amherst Golf Club - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Nova Scotia Provincial Visitor Information Centre - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Fort Beausjour National Historic Site - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Sackville Waterfowl Park - 21 km / 13 mi
Mount Allison University - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
Campbell Carriage Factory Museum - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Winegarden Estate Ltd - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Shinimicas Provincial Park - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Isabel Simpson Heritage Centre - 29.7 km / 18.4 mi
Tidnish Dock Provincial Park - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Joggins Fossil Cliffs - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Springhill Miners Museum - 31.6 km / 19.7 mi
Keillor House Museum - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Amherst NS is Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.) - 60.5 km / 37.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 720
- -Conference space size (meters) - 67
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage