Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kingsport, MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center is in the suburbs, a 1-minute drive from Cattails at Meadowview and 6 minutes from Netherland Inn. This golf resort is 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from Bristol Motor Speedway and 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from Jefferson National Forest.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 305 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as an indoor pool or a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Starbucks, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kingsport? This resort has facilities measuring 34768 square feet (3230 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cattails at Meadowview - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cherokee Reservoir - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Kingsport Town Center Mall - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Netherland Inn - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Allandale Mansion - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Warriors' Path State Park - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Silver Lake Golf Club - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Gray Fossil Museum - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Boone Lake - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Laurel Run Park - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Johnson City Mall - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Winged Deer Park - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Freedom Hall Civic Center - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Johnson City Medical Center - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
National Storytelling Festival - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
The preferred airport for MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center is Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6:30 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 30 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Golf course on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 34768
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3230
- -Number of meeting rooms - 42
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking