Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Shamwari Long Lee Manor in Paterson, you'll be on a river and 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Addo Elephant National Park. This 5-star lodge is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Shamwari Game Reserve and 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Amakhala Game Reserve.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and LCD televisions. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This Edwardian lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
This lodge is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Long Lee Manor Restaurant serving guests of Shamwari Long Lee Manor. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shamwari Game Reserve - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Amakhala Game Reserve - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Addo Elephant National Park - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Bellevue Forest Reserve - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Schotia Tooth and Claw Safari - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Olifantskop Pass Lookout - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Bucks Kloof Hiking Trail - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
Sundays River Dunes - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Bushman Sands Golf Club - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Matyholweni Gate - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
The preferred airport for Shamwari Long Lee Manor is Port Elizabeth (PLZ) - 79.8 km / 49.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Welcome Lounge at Shamwari Private Game Reserve
If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests staying at Long Lee Manor will arrive at the Welcome Lounge at Shamwari Private Game Reserve. Return transfer to the lodge is provided. For more details please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ZAR 100 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property is located in Shamwari Private Game Reserve. The mandatory destination fee comprises the ZAR 100 per person, per night, conservation fee required for game reserve entry. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 1450 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free valet parking
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking