With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Kingsland, you'll be centrally located in Kingsland, within a 15-minute drive of Laurel Island Links and St. Marys Railroad Museum. This motel is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from River City Market Place.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Laurel Island Links - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
St. Marys Railroad Museum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
St. Marys Welcome Center - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Crooked River State Park - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Cumberland Island Ferry - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
St. Marys Submarine Museum - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Cumberland Island National Seashore Visitor Center - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
White Oak Conservation Center - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Timucuan Ecological & Historical Preserve - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
The Golf Club at North Hampton - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Pecan Park Flea and Farmers' Market - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Charlton County Courthouse - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
Folkston Funnel Train Viewing Platform - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Folkston Railroad Transportation Museum - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Kingsland is Jacksonville, FL (JAX-Jacksonville Intl.) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Computer station
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator