With a stay at Red Roof Inn Kenly in Kenly, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Rudy Theater and Carolina Premium Outlets. This motel is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Hinnant Family Vineyards and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Johnston Health.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hinnant Family Vineyards - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Rudy Theater - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Johnston Health - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Carolina Premium Outlets - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Ava Gardner Museum - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Edna Boykin Cultural Center - 31.1 km / 19.4 mi
Imagination Station - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Wedgewood Golf Course - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Barton College - 35.5 km / 22 mi
Country Doctor Museum - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Wayne Memorial Hospital - 38 km / 23.6 mi
Wayne County Museum - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Johnston Health Clayton - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
Clemmons Educational State Forest - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
Goldboro Muncipal Golf Course - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Swimming pool
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways