With a stay at Hotel CasAntica, you'll be centrally located in Oaxaca, within a 5-minute walk of Oaxaca Cathedral and Zocalo Square. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Church of Santo Domingo de Guzman and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Benito Juarez Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy regional cuisine at El Pombo, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee. Savor a hosted, home-cooked dinner daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rufino Tamayo Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Andador de Macedonia Alcala - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Oaxacan Painters - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Belber Jimenez Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Oaxaca Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art of Oaxaca (MACO) - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Felipe Neri Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Manuel Alvarez Bravo Photography Center (CFMAB) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Macedonio Alcala Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Zocalo Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Government Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Exconvento de San Pablo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oaxaca Regional Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santo Domingo Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Church of Santo Domingo de Guzman - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel CasAntica is Xoxocotlan Intl. Airport (OAX) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and onsite parking Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 58
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 39 (from 4 to 9 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 200 for adults and USD 150 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 200 per day
- Pet fee: USD 300 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 250.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 250.0 per day
- Hosted evening meal: USD 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Water dispenser
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Off-street parking
- -Conference space size (feet) - 80
- -Art gallery on site
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Hosted evening meal
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance