With a stay at Piccolo Hotel Casa Mia, you'll be centrally located in Syracuse, within a 10-minute drive of Greek Theatre of Syracuse and Mediterranean Sea. This romantic hotel is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Fontane Bianche Beach and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Syracuse Forum Ruins.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
At Piccolo Hotel Casa Mia, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Syracuse Forum Ruins - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ginnasio Romano - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Temple of Apollo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Porto Piccolo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Antico Mercato - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lungomare di Ortigia - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Porta Marina - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Archimede - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Santa Lucia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Lanza - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Madonna delle Lacrime - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Arkimedeion Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fountain of Diana - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palazzo Montalto - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Piccolo Hotel Casa Mia is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 61.3 km / 38.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage