Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Syracuse, Hotel Panorama is in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Rope-makers' Cave and Greek Theatre of Syracuse. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Latomia del Paradiso and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Papyrus Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee. Savor a hosted, home-cooked dinner daily for a fee; reservations are required.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rope-makers' Cave - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Greek Theatre of Syracuse - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ear of Dionysius - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Latomia del Paradiso - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Catacombs of St. John - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Roman Amphitheatre of Syracuse - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
San Nicolo dei Cordari - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Papyrus Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Archaeological Park of Neapolis - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Madonna delle Lacrime - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Technopark Archimedes - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Altar of Hieron II - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Syracuse Forum Ruins - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Capuchin Quarry - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Panorama is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 59.3 km / 36.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per person (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9.0 per night
- Hosted evening meal: EUR 22
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Hosted evening meal (reserve)
- -Hosted evening meal
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel