Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Silent Shores Resort & Spa in Mysore, you'll be on a lake, within a 15-minute drive of Mysore Palace and Basappa Memorial Hospital. This 4-star hotel is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Folklore Museum and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 73 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Spending a day of fun is easy with the theme park shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Ambrosia, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Mysore? This hotel has facilities measuring 4750 square feet (441 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Basappa Memorial Hospital - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Folklore Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Jaganmohan Palace and Art Gallery - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Statue of Maharaja Chamarajendar Wodeyar - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Rail Museum - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Mysore Palace - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
St. Philomenas Church - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Mysore Zoo - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Government House - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Brindavan Gardens - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Regional Museum of Natural History - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Mysore Maharajah's Palace (Amba Vilas) - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple - 17 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Silent Shores Resort & Spa is Mysore (MYQ) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Lockers available
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (meters) - 441
- -Conference space size (feet) - 4750
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking