Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kinjohro Kanazawa in Kanazawa, just steps from Ohi Pottery Museum and Kanazawa Phonograph Museum. This ryokan is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ume no Hashi Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and free minibar items. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
At Kinjohro Kanazawa, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ohi Pottery Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kazuemachi - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ume no Hashi Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ochaya Shima - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokuda Shusei Kinenkan Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Utasu Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kaga Yuzen Traditional Industry Center - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Omicho Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gyokusen-en Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Utatsuyama Iris Garden - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Asahikawa (AKJ) - 1,355.3 km / 842.2 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 62.3 km / 38.7 mi
The preferred airport for Kinjohro Kanazawa is Asahikawa (AKJ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Luggage storage