With a stay at Reiah Hotel Otsu Ishiyama in Otsu, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Lake Biwa and Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre. This hotel is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Heian Shrine and 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel was built in 1980.Dining
At Reiah Hotel Otsu Ishiyama, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Biwa - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Aeon Mall Kusatsu - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Biwako Hall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Lake Biwa Canal - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Biwako Otsukan - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Daigoji Temple - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Lake Biwa Museum - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Heian Shrine - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
National Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Eikando Temple - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Miyakomesse - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Chion-in Temple - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 109.4 km / 68 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 60.3 km / 37.4 mi
The preferred airport for Reiah Hotel Otsu Ishiyama is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact this property in advance by telephone to reserve onsite parking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 880 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Parking onsite