Located in Shima, Shima Kanko Hotel The Classic is by the ocean, a 2-minute drive from Shima Marineland and 8 minutes from Yokoyama Observatory. This 4.5-star hotel is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Shima Spain Village and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Ago Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at La Mer The Classic, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shima Marineland - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ise-Shima National Park Yokoyama Visitor Center - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Yokoyama Observatory - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Ago-no-matsubara Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Shima Spain Village - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Matoya Bay Bridge - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Ago Bay - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Rinkoji Temple - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Shima-Kokubunji Temple - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Ichigo Beach - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Izawanomiya Shrine - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Watakano Pearl Beach - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Nakiri Shrine - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Daiosaki Lighthouse - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Daijiji Temple - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Shima Kanko Hotel The Classic is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 175.6 km / 109.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from August to August.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Well-lit path to entrance