With a stay at Tocen Goshoboh in Kobe (Kita Ward), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Arima Hot Springs and 6 minutes from Mount Rokko. This 4.5-star ryokan is 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Rokkosan Ski Area and 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Kobe University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Stop by the ryokan's restaurant, Sanbo Kan, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Kobe? This ryokan has facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters), including a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arima Hot Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kin no yu - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Arima Toy Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tosen Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mount Rokko - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Former Kuki House Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Kobe Golf Club - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Rokko Garden Terrace - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Rokkosan Ski Area - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Museum of Nature and Human Activities, Hyogo - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Rokko International Musical Box Museum - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Kobe University - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Kannoji Temple - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Kobe Shiritsu Rokkosan Farm - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 79.4 km / 49.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 27.4 km / 17 mi
The preferred airport for Tocen Goshoboh is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 PM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests who wish to book in-room dinner (surcharge) must contact the property before arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 3700 for adults and JPY 3700 for children (approximately)
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free valet parking
- -Conference space size (feet) - 323
- -Conference space size (meters) - 30
- -Electric car charging station
- -Picnic area
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only