With a stay at Super 8 by Wyndham Red Deer City Centre, you'll be centrally located in Red Deer, a 6-minute walk from Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre and 13 minutes by foot from Red Deer City Hall. This motel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Cronquist House and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Red Deer College.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 86 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Red Deer? This motel features 500 square feet (46 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Red Deer City Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Cronquist House - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bower Place - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Heritage Ranch - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Red Deer College - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Alberta Sports Hall of Fame & Museum - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Kerry Wood Nature Centre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Westerner Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
City Hall Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Collicutt Centre - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Kin Kanyon Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Fort Normandeau - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Alberta Springs Golf Resort - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Canyon Ski Area - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG) - 129 km / 80.1 mi
Red Deer, AB (YQF-Red Deer Regional) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The preferred airport for Super 8 by Wyndham Red Deer City Centre is Edmonton Intl. Airport (YEG).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Count on Us (Wyndham).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CAD 200.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Conference space size (feet) - 500
- -Conference space size (meters) - 46
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance