Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa places you in the heart of St. Helier, within a 15-minute walk of Jersey Museum & Art Gallery and Elizabeth Castle. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Port of Jersey and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from St. Helier Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This Victorian hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Tassili, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jersey Opera House - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Helier Town Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
King Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Port of Jersey - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jersey Museum & Art Gallery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Elizabeth Castle - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Fort Regent Leisure and Entertainment Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St. Helier Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Helier Central Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jersey Arts Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Springfield Stadium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Howard Davis Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Havre des Pas - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Jersey St. Saviour's Church - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
St. Matthew's Church (Glass Church) - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Jersey (JER) - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Guernsey (GCI) - 58 km / 36 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa is Jersey (JER).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.50 for adults and GBP 9.75 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.0 per day
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free valet parking
- -Electric car charging station
- -Steam room
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available