When you stay at Campanile Hotel Liege in Liege, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Prince-Bishops' Palace and Féronstrée. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Place Saint-Lambert and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Liege Town Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Royal Opera of Wallonia - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Square (Le Carre) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Féronstrée - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Place Saint-Lambert - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Prince-Bishops' Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Liege Cathedral - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Liege Town Hall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Museum of Walloon Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Montagne de Beuren - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
University of Liege - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Theatre de Liege - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
La Batte - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Collegiate Church of St. Bartholomew - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Park of the Boverie - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Grand Curtius Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Liege (LGG) - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Hotel Liege is Brussels - National Airport (BRU).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking