Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Keltic Lodge Resort and Spa in Ingonish Beach, you'll be in a state park, just steps from Cape Breton Highlands National Park and Middle Head Trailhead. This 4-star resort is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Highlands Links and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Franey Mountain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Purple Thistle, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Breton Highlands National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Middle Head Trailhead - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Highlands Links - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Franey Mountain - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Cape Smokey - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Cape Smokey Provincial Park - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Chutes Mary Ann Falls - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Black Brook Beach - 21.2 km / 13.1 mi
North Highlands Community Museum - 43.8 km / 27.2 mi
St. Paul Island South Point Lighthouse - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
St. Paul Island Museum - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
The preferred airport for Keltic Lodge Resort and Spa is Sydney, NS (YQY) - 150.7 km / 93.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking