Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Coronet Hotel Prince Albert in Prince Albert, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Northern Lights Casino and Rotary Museum of Police and Corrections. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kinsmen Park and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from E. A. Rawlinson Centre.Rooms
Stay in one of 80 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Coronet Cafe, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Prince Albert? This hotel features 8026 square feet (746 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Northern Lights Casino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rotary Museum of Police and Corrections - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kinsmen Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Art Hauser Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
E. A. Rawlinson Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Prince Albert Historical Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cooke Municipal Golf Course - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Meath Historical Church - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7.00 and CAD 16.00 for adults, CAD 5.00 and CAD 5.50 for children (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Computer station
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 746
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8026
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking