Located in Lodi, Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa is in the suburbs, within a 5-minute drive of Lodi Lake Park and Kofu Park. This spa hotel is 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from University of the Pacific and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Fairmont Avenue Care Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an attached winery, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Lodi? This hotel has facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lodi Lake Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lodi Chamber of Commerce - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
World of Wonders Science Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Fairmont Avenue Care Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kofu Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hill House Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Woodbridge Winery - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Salas Park Sports Complex - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Wine Country Casino - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Isenberg Crane Reserve - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Chabolla Park - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The Rae House Museum - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Dry Creek Ranch Golf Club - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
San Joaquin Delta College - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Galt City Hall - 17.8 km / 11 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF) - 76.5 km / 47.5 mi
Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal) - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
The preferred airport for Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa is Sacramento Intl. Airport (SMF).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (May - December): USD 17.50 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 100 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 45 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Winery attached
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 650
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available