Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Kathmandu in Kathmandu (Boudhha), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temple. This 5-star resort is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Garden of Dreams and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Kathmandu Durbar Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer outdoor tennis courts or a health club. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at The Cafe, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Kathmandu? This resort has facilities measuring 17001 square feet (1580 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charumati Stupa - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Boudhanath - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Guhyeshwari Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pashupatinath Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Royal Nepal Golf Course - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Kopan Monastery - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Durbar Marg - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Narayanhity Palace Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Garden of Dreams - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Bhadrakali Temple - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Kathmandu Civil Mall - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Taleju Temple - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Freak Street - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kathmandu Durbar Square - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Banglamukhi Temple - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Kathmandu is Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 9 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 17001
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1580
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel