With a stay at The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou, you'll be centrally located in Hangzhou, within a 15-minute drive of West Lake and Baochu Pagoda. This 5-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Zhejiang University and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Yellow Dragon Sports Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 566 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a nightclub, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at Grand Dragon Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Hangzhou? This hotel has facilities measuring 12917 square feet (1200 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yellow Dragon Sports Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Baopu Taoist Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Precious Stone Hill - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Zhejiang University - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Baochu Pagoda - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Former Residence of Sha Menghai - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hangzhou Opera - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Broken Bridge - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yui Fei Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bai Causeway - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
West Lake Expo Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Wulinmen Wharf - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wulin Square - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hangzhou Botanical Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Autumn Moon Over the Calm Lake - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Dragon Hotel Hangzhou is Hangzhou (HGH-Xiaoshan Intl.) - 32.3 km / 20 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 117 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 650 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 460.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Electric car charging station
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 12917
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1200
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available