Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Bridge View Regency places you in the heart of Shimla, within a 15-minute walk of Shimla Mall and Mall Road. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from State Museum and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Viceregal Lodge.Rooms
Stay in one of 40 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mall Road - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gaiety Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shimla Mall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Christ Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Lakkar Bazar - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
State Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Viceregal Lodge - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jakhu Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Annandale - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Army Heritage Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Himachal Pradesh University - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Chadwick Falls - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Sankat Mochan Temple - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Craignano Nature Park - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Kufri Fun World - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Bridge View Regency is Shimla (SLV) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000.00 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000.00 (up to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 263 for adults and INR 263 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: INR 500 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace