Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Gunnison, The Inn at Tomichi Village is in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Gunnison Pioneer Museum and Western State Colorado University. This ski hotel is 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from Crested Butte Mountain Resort and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Jorgensen Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gunnison Pioneer Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Jorgensen Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Western State Colorado University - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Smith Opera House - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Dos Rios Golf Club - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Gunnison Valley Observatory - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Cranor Hill Ski Area - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Curecanti National Recreation Area - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Rio Grande National Forest - 31 km / 19.2 mi
Curecanti National Recreation Area - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Point Lookout - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
Center for the Arts - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
Crested Butte Town Park - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Crested Butte Nordic Center - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Inn at Tomichi Village is Gunnison, CO (GUC-Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional) - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking